GANSTA – We are wholesalers of plumbing and fire protection equipment and complex solution suppliers.
We have been a loyal supply partner and a qualified advisor to our customers in heating, plumbing and fire protection installation and maintenance professionals for almost two decades. Many years of experience in the market and improved supply and service standards in the company allow us not only to offer the best products for your needs but also to do so flexibly, quickly and at a competitive price. We design and produce automated heating substations, using the highest quality parts. We are one of the most experienced fire protection equipment (water-based) experts offering solutions and consultations to contractors and installers.
- DIRECTLY FROM MANUFACTURERS. Most of our goods come from the most famous European and global manufacturers, without any dealers, so we can offer not only the best quality products but also competitive prices, ensure the supply of all necessary goods, warranty and post-warranty service.
- CERTIFIED PRODUCTS. All our products are certified and comply with EU requirements.
- QUALIFIED EXPERTS. The essence of our team consists of highly experienced people: each time you contact us, you will receive valuable and qualified consultation and advice from plumbing, heating and fire protection expert.
- DEPARTMENTS IN LARGE CITIES. We are near you: our offices work in Kaunas, Vilnius and Klaipėda.
- SPACIOUS WAREHOUSES. We have spacious warehouses where you will always find everything you need for your project. We order goods quickly and flexibly so that your order reaches its destination as soon as possible.
- SMOOTH DELIVERY. We have a vehicle fleet, reliable agreements with couriers so we can deliver your goods efficiently – even on the same day.
MOST IMPORTANTLY – WE CARE FOR YOUR SUCCESS, SO WE ARE A RELIABLE PARTNER AND AN ADVISOR.
Contact us and our specialists will help you find a solution
Due to the experience of the staff accumulated over many years, Gansta, UAB offers solutions for both professional installers and the end-user. One of the main objectives of the company's successful operation is impeccable customer service.